Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Greasy Situation...

Tonight after Jacob got out of the shower and got dressed to come downstairs, his hair was all sticking up and "styled".

Guess what he did to get it that way?

He put VASOLINE in his hair!!!

I sat there for a minute not sure what to say, in awe, putting the words together, until it made sense. I kept thinking in my head, he didn't really do that, his hair is just wet. And as I am thinking this, I am noticing it in his hair.

I wasn't sure what to do and it was just about bedtime. I thought for a minute that I would deal with it in the morning but it's a greasy situation.  I was thinking in my head, how am I going to get vasoline out of his hair?

So, I went online and good old Yahoo Answers came to my rescue. I looked over the answers and chose kja63's answer.

Her answer:
OMG! Get them out of the shower now. Water & oil do NOT mix.
Dry them off thoroughly. Then start with Baby Powder (absorbs the grease) and let them sit for a bit. Towel off any excess and reapply the Baby Powder again. Sit some more -- giving the talcum time to absorb the vaseline.
Then shower using a gentle shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment