Sunday, November 16, 2008

Motrin Mom-Alogue

"Motrin Mom-Alogue
As a mom, you know what it's like to have a unique kind of pain that's often underappreciated. From walking for hours in high heels to staying up all night, carrying a feverish child. The MOTRIN Brand wants you to know, WE FEEL YOUR PAIN"

I checked my Twitter today to see what was going on with my Tweeple. And all of a sudden, everyone is posting comments and links about Motrin. They were saying that they lost customers, it was bad advertisement, Boycott Motrin and all sorts of stuff. And I thought to myself, Wow! What the heck happened? What could they have done to pee off so many consumers.

During my search to get to the bottom of all of this, I found a YouTube video, the actual commerical from Motrin and a very helpful blog post. What is your take on this?


No comments:

Post a Comment