Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to Proile 2.0, MySpace

My friends have told me for some time now that my MySpace crashes or takes too long to load. I knew this, but haven't had the time to re-do my profile over. This has been on my to do list, but more towards the bottom than the top. Until today. I logged on to see what was going on with everyone and found a MySpace Announcement from Tom. It was a delightful announcement, MySpace has gone web 2.0, or in this case, Profile 2.0.
My MySpace is all fixed now, the clutter is all gone and I have it working where you can follow me anywhere and everywhere. I finally figured out how to get all my Social Networking Profiles to work with each other. Let's hear it for the Girl!


MySpace Announcement

MySpace Announcement
Latest Update:
Nov 10, 12:00am PT

Today we launched Profile 2.0. The new profile is optional and you can go back to your old profile if you don't like 2.0. Profile 2.0 lets you hide specific profile modules (like comments or friends), lets you drag and drop modules wherever you want, and you can even choose to show parts of your profile to specific friend categories. For those who prefer the simplicity of one-click themes over advanced customization, we've created over 25 profile styles to choose from including Transporter 3, Punisher War Zone, and The Spirit.

Check it out here or click on the "Edit Profile" link above this message to find out how to convert. After converting your profile, the Profile drop down menu will have a new link "Customize Profile" which returns you to the editor with one click.

Check out my blog for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment