Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Perfect Shopportunity

I have started a new category called "Shopportunities". This category will be for deals, sales or anything retail related.
As a mostly stay at home mom and a sometimes working mom of 2, I have managed to find a few great deals in my time and still stumble upon many. The only problem with that is I always wish I had more money!

So, in celebration of the new category, the first shopportunity will be:
Burger King will give you three free kids' meals for each child registered on their Club BK site. Check the mailer you get - you'll see in the fine print you can get three meals, not just one. Plus you'll get a coupon for another free meal on your child's birthday! With the additional offerings Burger King now has in their kids meals like apples and mac & cheese, Burger King isn't near as unhealthy as it was in the past. Check it out at Club BK.

No comments:

Post a Comment