Friday, September 19, 2008

Karma, err...Twitter-Karma, that is

Being a big fan and believer in Karma, I HAD to check out Twitter Karma.
It told me: Showing 881 out of 881
[ 610 only following, 119 mutual friends, 152 only followers ]
And that's when it hit me. At first, I didn't want to follow everyone because well, honestly...I was to lazy to add each and every person. But then after checking out my Twitter Karma, I realized, how selfish of me and one sided of me. That was very unlike me. I am the one who loves anything and everything about social networking, and here I am not reciprocating back to my readers. That was very rude and inconsiderate and so, to each and every one of you, I apologize.
So now that I feel better releasing my thoughts and conscience into the universe, I have now improved my karma...hopefully.
Already, almost immediately after selecting follow on my follower's twitter(s), I have 5 direct messages from them thanking me for following them. When in fact, it should have been me to thank them.
That was a pretty cool experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment