Monday, September 15, 2008

The first place I am going for Fall Foliage Photo Shootin'

The first place I am going for Fall Foliage Photo Shootin' is going to be The Quabbin Resevoir.
A great video has been made:


The Quabbin Reservoir











The Quabbin is such a great place to visit. Not only is it man made, it is incredible. The sky is so clear, the water is as bright and blue ans the sky. Birds flying through the clean air and the sounds all around are as clear as day. Such a peaceful and beautiful place. When I was a kid, my family used to go there and bring lunch to have their. After eating, we would walk around and explore. We actually considered having our wedding here. I was ecstatic about it and Shawn was even interested. But then he decided against it because they didn't close the place for weddings. I didn't care, either way.
This will be the first year that I am actually go Fall Foliage Photo Shootin', but I can't imagine a better place for it. I have a few other places in mind, too. But let's get through this one first!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment