Sunday, February 8, 2009

Be Creative Today Day

This is what I did today...I cleaned out my emails. It wasn't the most fun thing in the world, but I have been putting it off for, well, ever. 24,845 emails in the trash, 2932 spam emails in the spam folder and 2854 emails still to go through. But still, I joined in Be Creative Today Day. What did you do?

Be Creative Today
Sunday February 8, 2009
All Day
(This event repeats every year.)

Notes:
Today is your creative day, this is the time that you would think of something special as finding a new recipe, or baking a certain cake, or anything creative and give it a try. If you have always wanted to can apple butter , then do that, if you have wanted to learn about flower gardening, well now would be a great time. Something special, meaningful and personal that you enjoy. You know something you have been putting off because your too busy to slow down and enjoy life a little. Do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment