Wednesday, December 23, 2009

VIDEO: Prince spends night on the streets

VIDEO: Prince spends night on the streets

I think this is great that Prince William is creating awareness, not only for the Centrepoint Non-Profit Organization, but for the Homeless everywhere. He was right when he said "I hope that by deepening my understanding of the issue, I can help do my bit to help the most vulnerable on our streets" after his night time escapade.

"I cannot, after one night, even begin to imagine what it must be like to sleep rough on London's streets night after night" the prince said.

I'm sure this is an experience he will always remember.

~"There is no amount of money in the world that will make you comfortable if you are not comfortable with yourself." -Stuart Wilde

It is the heart that makes a man rich. He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has.” -Henry Ward Beecher

No comments:

Post a Comment