Monday, December 21, 2009

I had to restore my Facebook account?!

I was on my facebook account earlier and there was no signs of anything strange. A few hours later, I go to log on to my facebook and it is asking me to verify and reset my account password. I don't know if any of my friends have been affected by any "strange" activity from me, but I think they think everything I do is strange, so how would they be able to tell? lol
Anyways, this is what I needed to do, if anyone is curious:

Keep me logged in Forgot your password?


Step 1
Security Check
Step 2
Verify Account
Step 3
Change Password
Step 4
Additional Contact Info
Step 5
Restore Account

Thanks TooheyMomster - you've successfully restored your account

Account Safety Tips

Use a different password for each of your online accounts
If you click a link to get to Facebook, check the website address when you arrive to make sure it's www.facebook.com (not www.facebook.othersite.com, for example)
Always upgrade to the most current version of your web browser and keep your anti-virus software up-to-date
Check out the Help Center for more tips to help you keep your account safe in the future.

Become a fan of the Facebook Security page to stay on top of the latest information related to account safety.


Facebook © 2009 English (US)

No comments:

Post a Comment