Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wii Humor

There is a lot of truth to this Instant Message I had with my friend, yet at the same time, very hilarious. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. It still has me laughing.

SirPeteTheGreat: you have just the wii and pc yes?
me: yes
SirPeteTheGreat: i don't have a lot of online enabled wii games
me: neither do w
we
me: sorry, i hiccupped
lmao
SirPeteTheGreat: lol
i was expecting something like "neither do wii"
me: i wanted to soooooooo bad
but i didnt want to be cliche
SirPeteTheGreat: oh whatever...the thing's name lends itself to so many bad jokes it's silly
me: lmao
i love how you put that
very humurous yet true
SirPeteTheGreat: not all of them entirely clean... "so pete, what are you going to do after work?" "oh head home, check my email, then play with my wii..."
me: lmao
that is so funny
actually scratch that hilarous
SirPeteTheGreat:
it's better than someone else's wii...
me: hahahha
very very true

No comments:

Post a Comment