Saturday, October 4, 2008

(Lil) Green Patch Requests

You have 236 (lil) green patch requests. That's what My Facebook said when I logged on there and saw my friend requests.
I am glad that the (Lil) Green Patch Requests aren't allowing me to send flowers as gifts to my facebook friends. I am so tired of doing that. I must have sent out atleast 100 of them. This must be annoying someone. But it is making me do it to be able to accept the flower; I have to send one to a friend. I send a flower back to the person that sent me one. Receive a gift, Give a gift. I admit, I blatantly ignored my requests. I just didn't feel like allowing another application run on my page. On every site, there are so many. Some show up on your page and others only you can see. It is becoming chaos for me and VERY time consuming.
So, this week, I decided to get my friend requests and application requests out of queue.
200 requests accepted and 36 more to go.
I am sitting here drinking a nice cold beer, downloading Perfect World and Project Torque and accepting my friend request's on Facebook.

Also, another thing...I am using my laptop. I think the computer has gotten it's years and use. It is tired; Very Very Tired.

It is funny to see how your mind can be trained, because when I was on the other computer, it would shut itself off, unbeknownst to anyone and usually when you are in the middle of something of importance. This trained my ears to listen for little sounds that the computer would make to signal to me that it is shutting off RIGHT NOW. So, now I sit on my laptop, waiting out of habit, for it to shut down. If the page takes a certain amount of time; I am prepared for it to happen...and then it doesn't. It just goes to show that we are creatures of habit and that even an old dog can be taught new tricks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment