Sunday, August 17, 2008

My day is on hold

My day was on hold today because I slept in and Mel still was not home. She visited a "friend" last night and ended up sleeping over there. She got home at around 4 p.m. today. I kept calling her cell phone but I think she didn't answer because she didn't have service.

When she finally got home, she called me and wanted to know if I wanted to come over to take care of the stuff. I wanted to, but in a bigger way, I really didn't. I wanted to earlier, but not now or later. For today, at least. Today would have been perfect, though. Because my husband was home and he could have stayed with the kids so that Mel and I could put that stuff into one of our vehicles and bring it somewhere. Other than that, the kids would have to come with us and we really didn't have the room to spare.

I was supposed to go over to her house and see about having the tag sale and then dispose of all the stuff. Since it was Sunday and all and I was really tired from the day before, I spent the day playing Mafia Wars and Mobsters. I finally got ahead, a little. I did the dumbest thing ever I think on Mobsters. Two times already, and I did not learn my lesson. I sold my properties hoping to get more money. But in fact, I forgot that when you sell your equipment and/or properties, you don't get the full amount that you paid. You only get back half of that. So, I ended up having to re-buy them to keep my income coming in. Meaning that I spent two times more than necessary. Secondly, I am not strong enough, members-wise, that when I attacked, I ended up having to continuously pay money to be healed at the hospital. Meaning that I was spending my money instead of investing it.

So today I spent the day working on gaining more members. You can have up to 500 members and somewhere else I think I read that you can have 501 members. Either way, I have a ways to catch up on that. So now I am almost satisfied with my amount of members. I hope to get even more, though.

I also worked on buying properties so that I can increase my hourly income so that I can buy back the stuff that I sold.

Meanwhile doing missions after my energy regenerated, which allowed me to invest it and put some in the bank so that I could fight a little bit and be able to afford to visit the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment